We specialize in industrial wastewater treatment
At Opus we work with our clients to provide innovative, award winning treatment options.
We tailor our systems and solutions to respond to the specific needs of each client’s requirements, and strive for wastewater systems that are efficient and sustainable.
Our experience in Canada and the United States
Through our extensive work on British Columbia’s wastewater treatment facilities, we have gained a reputation for our technical ability, process understanding, practical solutions and excellent client relationships. In addition to our work in BC, we have also completed wastewater projects in the Yukon, Alaska, Avon-Vail Colorado, and Sendai Japan.
Our expertise includes treating municipal and industrial wastewater, anaerobic digestion systems, mechanical and electrical design, advising on and designing systems for reclaimed water use, stormwater management, facility design and planning, SCADA systems, compliance monitoring and asset management.
We work with our clients to provide a full range of wastewater processing services including:
- Collection systems
- Wastewater treatment
- Energy recovery and reuse
- Biosolids management
- Solid waste management
- Resilience planning commission
Our industrial wastewater capabilities include mining, coal storage and transportation, petrochemical, manufacturing, food processing, dairy industry, bulk shipping terminals, pulp and paper, work camps, smelting facilities, waste to energy facilities, composting facilities, contaminated sites and landfills.
Our industrial wastewater services include:
- Wastewater sampling and characterization
- Treatability studies and pilot testing
- Treatment system optimization and troubleshooting
- Conceptual design and cost estimation
- Wastewater system permitting
- Detailed engineering, procurement and construction management
- Water reclamation and reuse design
- Conveyance piping and pump stations design
- Experience with innovative technologies (nutrient recovery, advanced biological systems, DAF)